While visiting Nicholas, I was inspired to post my own 6 things about me that are not important in any way, shape or form.
1. I am the 3rd child.
2. I would rather go without socks but my feet get cold in January-March.
3. When I read books, I play with my eyebrows. (how weird is that?!)
4. I haven’t worn a dress or skirt in 26 months to the day! Last time was for my daughter’s wedding on Dec. 17, 2005.
5. I sleep on the right side of the bed, if you are looking at the headboard.
6. Following Nicholas’s lead, I have never eaten a brussel sprout, never driven a motorcycle, never had more than 3 jobs, was never asked to a dance, and I never want to live with roaches or bugs of any type again!
Ok if you want to have some meme fun, just let me know with a link back to me.