I got a new job! Finally after months of looking for the right one. Today I dedicate my list to my thoughts about my new job!
1. I am proud of myself for landing this job.
2. I am scared about having to keep to a new routine and schedule.
3. I am excited about the money I will be making for part time work.
4. I know I have a lot to learn about data collection and stores.
5. I am confident I can do this job and learn all that I need to learn.
6. I am concerned about the affect it will have on my household duties.
7. I am super excited to be able to get out of the house a few days a week and be around people.
8. Phil is proud that I got a job and knows I can do it well.
9. Data collection seems interesting in some ways and boring in others.
10. There are some cool perks to the job, like bonuses and free stuff from stores!
11. I will know which stores have the best deals each week.
12. Since I will work on my own most of the time, I don’t have to deal with inter-personal office politics!
13. I hope my back and legs can take the standing, bending and squatting I will have to be doing for this job. If not, my lists in the next few weeks will be about all the baths, massages and exercises I have to do to relieve the pain! lol…
Visit Thursday Thirteen for more fun!