I can’t seem to upload picture files, so I’ll do without it!
Thirteen quirks about my job:
1. I get asked way too many times if I work for the store I am in.
2. I am really tired of hearing 80’s Pop “muzak” in the stores.
3. On the other hand, I like that one store plays a local country station.
4. People think I am doing an important job cause I have a “computer-like” device in my hand. Hah!
5. The pay is still good for what I am doing.
6. I get to read funny bumper stickers. How about this one, seen on a gas-guzzling Land Rover-“Tree hugging dirt worshipper”! lol…
7. I am still finding time to complete my house duties.
8. In the busyness, I still found time to take up an old hobby-sewing.
9. I feel good about myself and what I am doing.
10. I get to see what is on sale and where to shop for good deals.
11. I spend less time online, good-but less time playing Literati=bad!
12. I am getting better at organizing my time and things.
13. I don’t have a boss hovering over me every day I go to work! That is a good part although my boss is really a nice guy.
So there are some thoughts about my job I have been wanting to blog about but haven’t found the time. Visit Thursday Thirteen for more fun!